The Samoa Airport Authority (SAA) has made history as the first airport in the Pacific Region to receive the China Visitor Award Accreditation.
The award was presented by Marcus Lee, President of the International China Investment Forum and SAA’s Board Chairman Va’atu’itu’i Apete Meredith to Prime Minister Tuilaepa Sailele Malielegaoi this morning.
Describing the SAA’s achievement as a milestone, Lee says that Samoa will serve as a role model that will lead the Pacific to “grow together as a region” in the unified drive to tap into China’s multi-billion dollar industry.
Source: Samoa Observer
- Faleolo International Airport uses first aerobridge
- Samoa Airport Authority Receives Visitor Award Accreditation
- Airport Authority's operating income increases over four years
- Airport Authority records $2.511 million profit
- Airport parking ticketing machine finally working after six years
- Government makes Airport decision
- New General Manager for the Samoa Airport Authority
- New Chief Executive Officer for Ministry of Works
- Grand opening for Samoa's international gateway
- Airport's $3 million facility opened